Warranty and 30 Day Trial Info
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please note, every Wazinator is original and hand made.
The timber grain patterns vary with each instrument, so yours will be a unique pattern.
If you are not completely happy with your Wazinator please contact us within 30 days of receiving your product to arrange a full refund with the following conditions.
- The product must be used and put through it's paces, yes please do some gigs with this unit.
- Please listen to your Wazinator through a powerful PA or sub amp, or borrow one.
- Try playing your Wazinator with your accompanying instrument, eg an acoustic guitar, as the Wazinator is not designed as a solo instrument.
- Please provide an explanation why you wish to return your Wazinator, so we can offer you either a different stomp to try, or assistance with getting the most out of your current stomp, or offer you more time to get used to this stomp. AND your feedback helps us improve our products.
- Postage costs to return your Wazinator shall be paid by you.
Problems outside the 1 year warranty.
We want your Wazinator to kick on for years just like a quality instrument should. Please contact us for the best advice on repairs and replacement parts. We are only to happy to help you keep on stomp'n on.
1 year warranty.
Wazinator Australia warrants that your stompbox that you have purchased be free of defects in material and function, as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Defective Wazinator stompboxes will be repaired or replaced without charge, at Wazinator Australia's discretion.
If the unit needs to be returned the cost of shipping the Wazinator to Ocean Shores NSW 2483 Australia, shall be paid by the owner.
This limited warranty is void if the product has been damaged by alteration, misuse, accident, or neglect, or the product has been repaired or serviced by persons not authorised by Wazinator Australia.